Johnsons Leisure Ltd, established innovators of Outdoor Living need an experienced Web designer to join our team.
Johnsons are currently developing all of our established retail streams into E-commerce websites and adding more to our portfolio.
Want to join an innovative company that has the optimism, ambition and aspirations for a bright future in this challenging time?
Johnsons are looking for a talented individual to be responsible for the overall design, layout and coding of our websites. It will be a hugely varied and exciting role and you will need to have good experience in the sector.
The ideal candidate will be required to build upon, improve and continuously work on expanding our digital platform. We want someone who has proven commercial experience of HTML, CSS, jQuery, Mobile Websites, WordPress, CMS & eCommerce sites. You will be developing the programming code either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
Experience and skills:
- Produce websites from concept to launch.
- Create high-converting landing pages which are fast to load and mobile responsive.
- A good understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Excellent knowledge & experience of WordPress, CMS & eCommerce.
- Advanced Graphic design and digital communication skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Creative & Proactive with excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Strong technical ability and administration skills with a great eye for detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to juggle various projects at once to meet the demands of the business.
- The ability to work autonomously and be a strong team player is essential.
- £30-35K depending on experience.
- 28 days paid holiday (incl of Bank Holidays).
- Private ‘Covid 19 Secure’ office available, in our beautiful Sarre head office development.
Due to our location a full UK driving licence is desirable with access to your own vehicle.
Please send your CV/Portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com – We look forward to hearing from you…